Madison Water Heater Repair
Expert Water Heater Repairs in Madison, Brooklyn, & the Surrounding Areas
Are you looking for a Madison water heater repair team? The plumbers at Arndt & Son can help. As a homeowner, there aren’t many things more annoying than turning on the shower and finding out you have no hot water. The same can be said for your dishwasher leaving your dishes dirty from a lack of hot water, or your faucets never reaching a temperature warmer than lukewarm. These are all signs that you could have an issue with your water heater, and that you need to schedule a water heater repair service as soon as possible.
Common Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repairs
Identifying the warning signs that your water heater may be on the verge of a breakdown or major issue is one of the most valuable skills you can have as a homeowner. The sooner you catch the problems, the cheaper the fix will likely be. Some of the most common signs you need water heater repairs in Madison include:
- Running out of hot water too quickly
- No hot water at all
- Strange sounds coming from the tank
- Strange smelling hot water
- Cloudy or rust-colored hot water
We Offer a Full Range of Water Heater Repairs in Madison
Can your water heater be repaired? As long as your tank is not leaking, there’s a good chance that your heater can be brought back to life! In many cases, a lack of hot water can indicate a faulty, intermittent, or dead heating elements, including a gas burner or pilot light. If you have an electric heater, heating elements can be replaced to bring your water back to normal. If you are not sure whether it can be repaired or needs replacement, be sure to contact our Madison water heater repair experts.
Signs Your Water Heater is in Need of Repairs
Knowing when something is starting to go wrong with your water heater is an important skill for any homeowner – the sooner you can catch the problem, the quicker and less expensive your water heater repairs will typically be. Some common signs to look out for include:
- Lack of hot water: This is the easiest issue to notice, and one that should be taken care of as quickly as possible. First, check to make sure the thermostat is at the right setting before calling a technician to take a closer look.
- Strange noises: If you ever hear banging, thumping, buzzing, or other strange noises coming from your water heater, there's a good chance your water heater has built up a layer of sediment that needs to be cleared out.
- High energy bills: If you notice that your energy bills are steadily rising, there's a chance that it's because your water heater is starting to fail. Our team can perform a full inspection to identify and repair the problem.
- Smells of gas or exhaust from your water heater: If you ever notice the smell of rotten eggs coming from your water heater, call a technician immediately. This is a key sign of a gas leak.
- Rust-colored water coming from your taps: This is a common sign that your water heater is showing signs of corrosion and either needs to be flushed or replaced.
- Water leaking from the tank: Your water heater should never leak water, so if you notice any pooling around the unit give us a call ASAP to fix the issue and prevent further damage.
Lofty Standards for Quality Madison Water Heater Repair
At Arndt & Son Plumbing, we aim to exceed your expectations by holding ourselves to the loftiest standards of quality. When you’ve got a broken water heater, we understand the stress and frustration it can cause. When we get to the bottom of your water heater problem, we use premium components and materials to get it fixed right the first time. We believe in the simple mission of offering the best available plumbing services at affordable and fair prices—a simple mission which has made us one of the most trusted names forplumbing services in our community.